Isaiah 50:7

Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be disgraced.
Therefore have I set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame. (NIV)


Today is the first day of a new year. Better still, it is Sunday. Sunday means praise, worship and the message. It means a home cooked meal. It means rest. Sunday is becoming more and more of a day to treasure and appreciate. Sunday is also the one day of the week that working out will be optional for me. Again it is a day of rest and reflection.


I am not at the point of posting before photos as I start my journey into better health. I will tell you I weigh in regularly between 247 and 249. I have taken my before photos and measurements and I will share them, but not until I get through this first round of exercise and adjusted eating. I also have no plans to weigh in or check measurements until I complete the first 21 days of the cycle. (Quick update 21 day fix eating, Shakeology and workouts through Beachbody; it runs as a 21 day cycle)


I am participating in a corporate fast starting tomorrow, January 2. The first week I will not be following an eating plan because I will be fasting. After the first week I will be eating according to plan with some limitations since I will not be eating between sunrise and sundown. Due to fasting my workouts will be less intense the first week...but I am going to work out. I am not at a point where I can do the full intensity anyway, so why stop.


I have said a lot about what I expect in 2017 and beyond. I am going to hold on to Isaiah 50:7 throughout this year. I am resolved and God is helping me so I will not be disgraced. I will see victory over many things this year and so will you!!

Comments

Popular Posts