Morning Prayer

There has been a weariness and frustration growing within me. Part of it is impatience to see how doors will open and a struggle to wait on the Lord's timing. (Being a control freak makes faith in God's timing a serious challenge of the flesh) I read my bible and pray in the morning but I feel like today a special prayer is needed. Not just for myself, but for people I love dearly, people in my family, my church and so on.

thtw9cd0gr

...But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

Heavenly Father, we step into your promises today. As we wait on your timing we acknowledge the weakness of our flesh and embrace the power we have in your Holy Spirit. We move into this day and every day after with fresh anointing, whole healed bodies, minds and spirits. We trust in you to make everything NEW. We have strength. We have healing. We have faith in you and the promises of your word. Thank you for every good thing in our lives. We seek you through your son Jesus and your praise is on our lips this and everyday. AMEN

 

Comments

Popular Posts