A New Day

I will not pretend I am not walking through a valley. That is not being honest. I will state that this morning I pick up my journey with renewed determination. I spent time downloading messages from my Pastor, Luke Brugger, from Joyce Meyer and Steven Furtick that speak to my current struggle. This is one weapon I wield today, hearing the word of God.

I go forward today with 2 Timothy 1:7 on my lips, "For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline." Since reading Lioness Arising I have been somewhat mesmerized by the lion, lioness and the structure of the pride. It is time to be a lioness. Romans 8:15, "For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, Abba! Father!"

 


















Comments

  1. take it day by day, step by step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed a few of your posts, but as I read them, I understand what you are going through. Jeremiah 29:11, I know the plans I have for you...plans to give you hope and a future. Just a thought, Joe has diabetes that can be overcome through diet and weight loss if I read your blog correctly. Is he more motivated to lose weight and eat better after his doc appointment? A second thought. I was on a mission at one point to discover what Job knew that the rest of us missed. He went through a horrible experience, but never gave up. I prayed and searched to find his secret. It was so simple that somehow I missed it...Job knew that God knew! Just a couple of thoughts. Love y'all lots.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts