Isaiah 58:6

No, this is the kind of fasting I want:
Free those who are wrongly imprisoned; lighten the burden of those who work for you.
Let the oppressed go free, and remove the chains that bind people. (Isaiah 58:6 NLT)


Bible read and prayers said. What a great way to start the week and to kick off the fast. We are working around the house today and have tons of things to do. I am going to be a busy girl. I have not worked out yet, but I will later this afternoon. I have some things that I need to get done first while the flesh is still willing...the spirit has been willing for weeks. It gets done today!


One chain I declare broken in my life is procrastination. I have needed to clear this stuff out of my office for weeks...okay more like months. It is tedious, boring and in some cases is accompanied by reminders of past hurts. In other words, I have avoided the unpleasant process. I don't want to put things off any longer. With that in my heart...I end this post to finish cleaning out the office.

Comments

Popular Posts