I Need Help From My Friends

I have a MAJOR goal set up this year and I can only get there with help. Help from all my friends and pretty much everyone they know.

I NEED YOU! I NEED YOUR INPUT!


What do you want to read about? What do you struggle with? How do you overcome things? What topics grab your interest? I want to know and frankly I need to know. In order for me to write professionally, full-time...I have to grow my audience. I am working on two books...two, am I nuts? Nope...I got inspired. (That happens when you are obedient to God) I asked to be inspired and now I have ideas and questions pouring out of my brain, searching for paper to materialize upon. (Really wish I could draw...that would be a cool image.) Two books, a blog, and a partridge in a pear tree.

TrueToSue.com


If you like reading my blog, please take a few moments to subscribe. Readership is evaluated by your subscribers and your page views. Please, please comment. Tell me if you like what I am doing. Tell me if you think it kind of sucks (just be nice, this is a blog about working out my faith). Encourage, correct and give suggestions. That is how the blog will improve. It improves because of you!

Book I: Compelled to Lead: Leadership As A Woman of God


I have pages of notes and research so far. I have an outline, several personal thoughts and a fairly complete plan for this effort. I NEVER thought something non-fiction would be my labor of love. I have to credit my Pastor with inspiring the title, we are currently in a series called Compelled By Love so the whole "compelled" thing jumped out at me. I also have to say thanks to Amber at church who actually inspired this work. She pointed out a need and now we work to fill it. My goal is to complete this during 2017.

Book II: Untitled


Fiction. My original wheel house. I have the idea plotted but the story has struggled a bit. I think because my efforts were required on Compelled to Lead. This will be an ongoing project until it is complete.

Plays, Skits or Productions


I wrote a full production many years ago. I am going to get it shaped up and put it up for purchase sometime this year. The production is geared for youth. (Ideal for youth outreach/evangelism) It addresses how America is founded on Christian principles. This work was inspired by Carmen's "American Again".

In addition to the production, I have two skits my Mother and I co-wrote and directed for Christmas. I also have an idea brewing for another Christmas play/skit. My prayer and goal is to have the Christmas items complete and packaged together before summer.

No More "I Wish"


I do not want another year to pass with me saying "I wish" about my writing or any of my goals for that matter. This year I WILL!! I will with your help. Please visit the page Truetosue.com. Scroll down and subscribe to the blog. Share the blog with your friends or complete strangers...I am totally okay with you inviting random people. Tell me what you like and don't like.

Also, if you have a local or home based business you want to share, send me the information and I will add you to the business links page. Even better, write a blog entry about your business and I will post it here for you.

I want to grow. I want to write more than I want to eat during a fast. I want you to grow with me. I want my readers to prosper financially. I want you to be blessed in every area of your life. I want my story to help you as you work out your faith. We are all in this together. If I can help you by praying for you, helping to promote your business or just by addressing a topic you are curious about...I WANT to do it.

 

Comments

  1. I am constantry encouraged, lifted up and blessed by your blog. I laugh, cry and pray. Mostly I praise the Lord for your journey and how God is working. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. tothineownselfbetruebutwhotheheckamiJanuary 10, 2017 at 10:41 AM

    You have to love Mom! I think you might be a wee bit bias in your opinion. However, I love you and I am so glad I can share things with you like this. Thank you for always being my number 1 fan.
    Maybe you should write a guest blog...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts