Connect Group Week II

I started with intentions of posting regularly, specifically for my connect group. Life has a way of impeding our efforts.

This week on Thursday at 6:30 PM the Cooking Up Commitment ladies will be at it again. Encourage someone to come with you. This week we will be cooking up something to prepare us for the cool nights ahead. I have one up my sleeve that I took straight from the Pioneer Woman.

If you have not been reading Ruth, you have plenty of time to read her story. I encourage you to think of times your commitment has been challenged. Did you just go or did you go forward. I look forward to seeing each of you on Thursday.

"I have learned that in every circumstance that comes my way, I can choose to respond in one of two ways: I can whine or I can worship." Nancy Leigh DeMoss


 

Comments

Popular Posts