Connecting

Social Media Links


I have fought with the social media links the last several days. I seem to have all of them working except LinkedIn. (It's completely user error, I am certain.)

I originally planned to create all new accounts to link to my blog, but I changed my mind. Facebook shows a progression in my life. You can see by the things I post when my life started to turn around, and I do not want to be a fraud. Not sharing things as they are seems dishonest to me. So there you go...the good, the bad and the ugly.

We are new creations. The old has passed away. I firmly believe there is value in the journey. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Connect Groups


I'll address this further in a future blog, but I will be leading a connect group at my church this fall. I will be using "5 Habit of a Woman Who Doesn't Quit" by Nicki Koziarz as our basis. We will be cooking too. (Cause nothing says fellowship like food.) My plan is to post what we are doing in our connect group along with the recipe(s) of the week. (If they turn out well you will even get photos.)

This is a HUGE growth step for me and I want you along for the journey. If you live in the Clarksburg, WV area and would like to join a connect group (doesn't have to be mine) please contact me and I will get you more information. We have some amazing groups fall and a huge kick-off event on September 25.

Festival of Life Update


There are two nights remaining for Festival of Life with Evangelist Jonathan Shuttlesworth. We are wrapping up the week on the grounds at CenterBranch, located at 2551 Buckhannon Pike, Mount Clare, WV 26408. Registration starts at 6PM. It is fantastic for the whole family. If you cannot join us in person go online and join the service. We have seen almost 2,000 people dedicate or rededicate their lives to Christ. We have seen people who could not walk, walk again. Drug users and dealers getting saved and bringing people back with them. This is HUGE!!! Our local population is around 16,000 and almost 2000 have committed their lives to Christ. THIS IS AMAZING GRACE in action.

"Breaking the cycle of defeat begins when we decide to stop stacking mistakes." Nicki Koziarz from "5 Habits of a Woman Who Doesn't Quit"

Comments

Popular Posts