Make This Trial A Blessing...

So it is 2:15 AM. I have fiddled with this website, domain, upgrade things for a few hours. If you come see what I am up too - it is probably a hot mess. You may notice a change in the name of the blog...from "To Thine Ownself Be True, But Who The Heck Am I" is great but boy does it ever take people forever to write down. So in sticking to that theme, we are now...True to Sue. Same kind of content...lot less letters in the web address.

th705DMB1PPlease be patient with me as I grow. I stepped out in faith with this. Now I just have to figure out exactly where I am lost in the process.

Tomorrow...err this morning, I can focus my efforts on service elsewhere. We are packaging food for the upcoming Festival of Life here in Clarksburg. Then my sons and I are helping my in-laws for the rest of the day. I should probably take a nap.

I will continue to write, but I wanted to make you aware there are some growing pains as I learn something new and a bit foreign. I still have not quite figured out how to turn off the page to show it is currently under construction. THANK YOU to everyone who responded to my post yesterday and in these past weeks. It has been overwhelming the love, affirmation and support the Heavenly Father has shown me, through this forum and through my Church.

Have a great day and get yourself to church! If all else fails go to Centerbranch.org and click on Livestream. We would love to have you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts