I'm on HGH, God is so Good, It's Crazy

Shame on everyone who stopped to read this because they thought I was all hyped up on HGH and talking about drugs. I am talking about a Holy Ghost High.(not human growth hormone). Since you are here, stay and read rhe rest...

So many things keep happening just proving more and more God's grace, provision, mercy and His sense of humor. Part of that humor is all timing.

I was a little flustered today. I was having a productive (aka very busy) day at work, when I had a few rapid fire things that caused my appointments to drag and start overlapping. Part of this was folks showing up early. I am one of those early-shower-uppers, so I am not complaining. They were all polite, patient and very nice to deal with. I put the pressure on myself to people please and provide good customer service. The pressure was self inflicted.

I had KLOVE playing in my vehicle and as I would write my estimates I would say little prayers here and there. Mostly to renew, refresh and keep a right spirit within me. Then I had my hallelujah moment of the day. (Well, one of them.) As a customer arrived in an older car. I knew before starting the estimate it was likely a total loss. Long story short as I spoke to her I told her that it might just be God opening a door to something better. (Mind you, I've said this alot, but not with that oomph of having faith in it.) She teared up and before we were done, I had an opportunity to minister to her in what seemed quite small to me, but seemed much needed by her. I soon discovered she was new to the area and I invited her to my Church. Because of things she felt compelled to share, I was able to tell her why we (our Church and others) were doing the 21 Day Fast. The purpose of Create Change WV spoke to her on a personal level. I have no idea what all is going on with this person. She told me (paraphrased) maybe all this happened for a reason, so we could meet. I told her she was sent to me too because I had been praying for boldness. (Check. Thank you Lord!)

Of course there are a million things I feel like I could have, should have said. I don't remember half of what was said, just that God's love was shared in the parking lot while I was telling someone I had to total their car. Wow.

After my busy, blessed morning, my supervisor needed to review 3 months worth of company stuff with me. (We made it through about 3 days and I have 300 emails to sort through). He planned to take me to lunch to welcome me back. I told him "I'm fasting, but I would love something to drink." My supervisor is a very kind person. He did not want to eat in front of me but I insisted - he was starving. By God's grace and probably that HGH (Holy Ghost High) my stomach did not rumble and I was not even phased by sitting in the restaurant. It kind of amazed me.

Then, while I am getting ready to go to prayer, I listened to the next segment of the Joyce Meyers series. (Think I am hooked.) She said, "The devil doesn't know how to laugh." (Confirmation.)

I spent a long time in depression, anxiety and trying to control everything. She is right...the devil don't know how to laugh. He makes you think he can, but he is always working an angle. There is no joy in laughter outside Christ.

Now, I am laughing. I could not wait to get to church and tell someone about my day, about ministering to another person. I was excited to tell my friend, Erin, that God gets confirm things the Spirit reveals to me. I am excited, energized, and ready to get on with tomorrow. I am smiling. I am joyful. I have a sense of humor and I like to laugh...I get that from my Heavenly Father. After all, I am made in his image and so are you.

Go get some of the Spiritual HGH. It really is the good stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts