Recovery

Yuck. So I had a surgical procedure on Monday. Aside from some cramping and mild, mild twinges I feel fine. I could be at work, but NO doctor has me out for a week. A full week. I'm not supposed to lift anything for 6 weeks.

I am trying to follow doctors orders...really I am. It is just hard to do when you don't feel like anything is really wrong. I am bored out of my mind to top it all off. I can only sleep so much, watch so much TV, and too much screen time strains the eyes. I feel like a need a new hobby.

I am able to get some reading done which has been nice, but I need to be at work. I need to be cleaning or contributing, not taking it easy. Resting is making me feel worse I believe.

Do I sound whiny? I'm sorry if I do. I hate being sick, I really hate being in "recovery" with no symptoms. I feel so unproductive. Time to find something to do.

Comments

Popular Posts